In any restaurant:
• Ask for salad dressing, gravy, or sauce on the side and use sparingly.
• Choose main dishes that are broiled, baked, roasted, or grilled, instead of deep-fried or pan-fried.
• Don’t be afraid to make special requests, such as asking that something be cooked with less fat.
When ordering a sandwich:
• Add lettuce and tomato.
• Ask for whole-wheat or rye bread.
• Choose mustard instead of mayonnaise.
At Chinese restaurants:
• Have brown rice instead white rice.
• Order a side dish of steamed broccoli.
At fast food places:
• Order smaller burgers. Skip the cheese and bacon.
• Order a grilled chicken sandwich.
• Order garden or grilled chicken salads with low-fat dressings.
• Choose water or low-fat milk instead of regular soda.
At pizza places:
• Ask for vegetable toppings, such as mushrooms or peppers, rather than meat toppings.
• Get whole-wheat crust.
• Request half the cheese.
• Eat a salad with low-fat dressing in place of a slice of pizza.
What are the benefits of having faith?
Philadelphia Tap Water Safe to Drink Officials Say, Despite Chemical Spill in Delaware River
Happy National Cheesesteak Day! Top 10 Best Cheesesteaks in Philadelphia
Powerful Quotes to Uplift Black Men
Daily Motivation, A Powerful Word To Get You Through The Day!
Gerber Recalls Baby Formula Due to Bacteria Contamination
Trump Indicted By Manhattan Grand Jury, First Former POTUS To Face Criminal Charges
Watch: Mo’Nique Reintroduces Herself In Netflix Stand Up Special ‘My Name is Mo’Nique’ Trailer