Erica Campbell is talking about your emotional state and how it’s a choice. She mentioned that how we feel is based upon what we think. Erica wants us to change our spirits.
The word of God when we read it can bring us joy and gospel music can lift your spirits. She wants us to deal with the pain, find the issue and reach that joy. Cheerful hearts is what it’s all about and we can get to it with the help of God.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Marvin Sapp Introduces ‘You Kept Me’ Single [LISTEN]
- The Impact Of Words On Your Success | Dr. Willie Jolley
- We Grieve But We Still Have Hope | Faith Walking
- Bishop Dan Willis Debuts His New Song ‘I’ll Recover All’ and Talks Upcoming Album
- Dr. Roni Dean-Burren, Texas Mom Who Called Out Textbook For Lying About Slavery, Dies At 46
- Keke Palmer Talks Boundaries, Unhealthy Relationships & Narcissism with Dr. Drew
- Be a Victor, Not A Victim | Dr. Willie Jolley
- The GAP And Dapper Dan Partner Up For New “DAP GAP” Campaign
- Students At Kansas High School Stage Walkout After Viral Video Shows Black Teen Suffer Racist Attack
- The Trolling Continues: 50 Cent Offers To Buy Revolt After Diddy Steps Down As Chairman
Faith Walking: Laughter Is Good Like A Medicine [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com
What are the benefits of having faith?
Powerful Quotes to Uplift Black Men
Blind Dates to New Heights: Meet Eagles Legend Jason Kelce’s Wife, Kylie Kelce
God Comes Through | Ericaism
What Happened To Shakeira Rucker? Black Mother’s Body Found In Florida Storage Unit
Kylie Kelce Autographed Vintage Philadelphia Eagles Jacket Sells for $100,000 at Auction
Wait With Patience | Faith Walking
Legendary Clark Sister Jacky Clark Chisholm Introduces Her ‘ Jacky?’ Album! [LISTEN]