Rep. Maxine Waters is known for her activism and speaking out on injustice as well as calling out President Donald Trump. She spoke to Erica Campbell about being one of the Time 100: Most Influential People.
Maxine is so happy about being a icon amongst millennials and is ready to get #45 impeached. She told Erica about the power in social media and how more need to call him out because this can happen. We can’t have him in the White House anymore making problems and hurting this country.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET
- South Philly’s Sports Complex Expected to See a $2.5 Billion Transformation
- Pursue Excellence and You Can Make History | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Jalyn Hall Names His Favorite Actors He Would Want to Work With
- Leonard Cure Update: Federal Lawsuit Names ‘Extremely Aggressive’ Georgia Cop Who Killed Unarmed Black Driver
- Gov. Wes Moore Warns Black Voters Of Trump’s Divisive Rhetoric
- The Dr. Carter G. Woodson Story: You Are Unique, So Live Like It! | Dr. Willie Jolley
- The Breathe Life Bible Provides a Special Way to Read the Word
- Clarence Thomas Hires ‘Karen’ Accused Of Texting ‘I Hate Black People’ As His New Law Clerk
- Super Saiyan Racist Trump Claims Indictments Reason Black Voters “Embraced” Him
- How Important Was it For You to Have the Right Ally? | Urban One Honors
Rep. Maxine Waters Explains How Social Media Can Help Get Trump Out Of Office [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com
Philadelphia-Area Nurse Becomes First Black Woman to Compete in Women’s U.S. Polo Championship
What are the benefits of having faith?
Ex-Hubby Kevin Hunter Sues ‘The Wendy Williams Show’ For Wrongful Termination
Owners of Tony Luke’s Cheesesteak Chain Sentenced to Prison in $8M Tax Fraud Scheme
One Vote 2024: Urban One Launches Initiative To Empower Black Voters
Powerful Quotes to Uplift Black Men
Wendy Williams’ Rep Questions ‘The Source’ of Host’s Instagram Post
Escaped Philadelphia Teen Prisoner Shane Pryor Captured by U.S. Marshals