Erica Campbell is inspiring us to move! She talked about things that we want to do and are equipped for, but we let fear get in the way of it. God has been testing you and has prepared you for this. Don’t be worried and know it’s time to move and follow your goals.
Erica mentioned that God has assigned us to a plan and make sure you follow it. Don’t let fear get in the way and walk with him. Everyone move on the things you want!
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- The Cathy Hughes Story: A Lesson in Persistence| Dr. Willie Jolley
- Cece Winans Introduces New Single ‘That’s My King’ [LISTEN]
- Jackson State Paid $800K To End Decades-Long HBCU Football Tradition, Documents Show
- Hydeia Broadbent, World-Renowned HIV/AIDS Activist, Dies at 39
- The Warren Shadd Story | Dr. Willie Jolley
- [CLICK HERE] Enter in to win tickets to the One Hallelujah tour!
- Former Rockets Player Robert Reid Dead at 68
- Malcolm X Assassination: Ben Crump To Introduce New Witnesses In Conspiracy Case
- Black Man Falsely ID’ed As ‘Illegal Immigrant’ At Kansas City Chiefs Parade Shooting Has Life Ruined By GOP Lies
- What Did You Just Say? The Top 24 Gen Z Slang Phrases That Leave Older Generations Confused
Faith Walking: You’ve Got To Move [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com
What are the benefits of having faith?
Ex-Hubby Kevin Hunter Sues ‘The Wendy Williams Show’ For Wrongful Termination
Powerful Quotes to Uplift Black Men
Owners of Tony Luke’s Cheesesteak Chain Sentenced to Prison in $8M Tax Fraud Scheme
Escaped Philadelphia Teen Prisoner Shane Pryor Captured by U.S. Marshals
Report: Eagles to Hire Cowboys Former Offensive Coordinator, Kellen Moore
One Vote 2024: Urban One Launches Initiative To Empower Black Voters
Why Being Friends Helps You Stay Together | Dr. Willie Jolley