Folks all over the country got their tickets and headed out to the movies to see “Black Panther.” A listener who grew up in the 70s, when the comic first rose to popularity, shared his awe at seeing the character come to life onscreen. Meanwhile, Erica Campbell and a woman from Virginia bonded over their love for Angela Bassett– and her gorgeous hair in the film!
Then, another lady talks about walking out of the theater feeling empowered, and how the movie’s story created that feeling for her. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Solomon Jones’ Big Three: Developers To Team With Rendell To Open Safe Injection Site
- Solomon Jones’ Big Three: Tainted Philly Police Officers Get Re-Assigned To The ‘Last Place’ They Should Be, Critics Say
- Solomon Jones’ Big Three: ‘Johnny Doc’ Blasts Case Against Him And Councilman Henon In Bid To Have Corruption Charges Thrown Out
- Bishop Talbert Swan Says Pastor John Gray Is ‘Lying’ About His ‘Emotional Affair’
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Listening To Today’s Hip-Hop Music [VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: Jesus Gave Everything You Need [VIDEO]
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Announces She’s Officially Done Having Kids, So Please Stop Asking Her If She’s Pregnant [VIDEO]
- Prairie View A&M Student Hospitalized After Roommate Pours Bleach In Her Eyes
- Teens Record Themselves Vandalizing Historic Church [VIDEO]
- LifeWay Christian Store To Close All 170 Stores Nationwide
Why Seeing “Black Panther” Is Such An Empowering Experience [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com