Growing Up, Erica Campbell says she knew she had to listen to her parents. So she made certain choices because she loved her parents so much that she didn’t want to upset them. So she just listened to what they told to her. Similarly, our relationship with God should be that way. We often listen to people other than God, and say things that are not of God and His words.
We may even say we’re joking sometimes. But how does your spirit know the difference between the joke and the truth? If you say it out of your mouth, how will your body know the difference between what you say and the truth? Love God enough to be obedient to His word. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this Faith Walk from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Marvin Sapp Introduces ‘You Kept Me’ Single [LISTEN]
- The Impact Of Words On Your Success | Dr. Willie Jolley
- We Grieve But We Still Have Hope | Faith Walking
- Bishop Dan Willis Debuts His New Song ‘I’ll Recover All’ and Talks Upcoming Album
- Dr. Roni Dean-Burren, Texas Mom Who Called Out Textbook For Lying About Slavery, Dies At 46
- Keke Palmer Talks Boundaries, Unhealthy Relationships & Narcissism with Dr. Drew
- Be a Victor, Not A Victim | Dr. Willie Jolley
- The GAP And Dapper Dan Partner Up For New “DAP GAP” Campaign
- Students At Kansas High School Stage Walkout After Viral Video Shows Black Teen Suffer Racist Attack
- The Trolling Continues: 50 Cent Offers To Buy Revolt After Diddy Steps Down As Chairman
What are the benefits of having faith?
Powerful Quotes to Uplift Black Men
Blind Dates to New Heights: Meet Eagles Legend Jason Kelce’s Wife, Kylie Kelce
God Comes Through | Ericaism
What Happened To Shakeira Rucker? Black Mother’s Body Found In Florida Storage Unit
Wait With Patience | Faith Walking
Kylie Kelce Autographed Vintage Philadelphia Eagles Jacket Sells for $100,000 at Auction
A Sound That Defines A People: Henry Louis Gates Jr. Announces New PBS Series ‘GOSPEL’