Growing Up, Erica Campbell says she knew she had to listen to her parents. So she made certain choices because she loved her parents so much that she didn’t want to upset them. So she just listened to what they told to her. Similarly, our relationship with God should be that way. We often listen to people other than God, and say things that are not of God and His words.
We may even say we’re joking sometimes. But how does your spirit know the difference between the joke and the truth? If you say it out of your mouth, how will your body know the difference between what you say and the truth? Love God enough to be obedient to His word. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this Faith Walk from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Join Praise 107.9 for Music In The Heart Of The Movement
- Exclusive: Bill Byrd, whose 9-yr-old challenged teacher’s racist statements
- James Claiborne talks “Music In The Heart Of The Movement”
- Roxanne Jones says we should wait and see on Jussie Smollett
- Seventy’s Thornburgh on Mayor Kenney’s deleted text messages
- Solomon Jones’ Big Three: Incarceration vs. Education: America Spends More On Its Prison System Than It Does On Public Schools – And California Is The Worst
- Solomon Jones’ Big Three: 16 States File Lawsuit To Stop Trump’s National Emergency Declaration
- Spike Lee and Chadwick Boseman Team Up For A Netflix Project
- SOP Memory Scripture For The Week – Psalm 37:5
- End Of A Era: Payless To Close All 2,100 Stores In The United States