Our writer today is a vegetarian who is having a hard time building muscle. He’s thinking he might have to break out of vegetarianism to do it, but Yolanda Adams says it’s not necessary. She suggests he add beans, leafy greens and other non-meat foods with protein to his diet. Listen to the audio player to hear other tips she had in this edition of Yolanda’s Take.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Have a question for Yolanda? Submit it to email@example.com to hear it discussed on the show!
Famous Vegans and Vegetarians
1. Mya1 of 11
2. Mike TysonSource:AP Photo/Mark A. Stahl, 2 of 11
3. BeyonceSource:Evan Agostini/Invision/AP 3 of 11
4. Angela DavisSource:Jake May/The Flint Journal via AP 4 of 11
5. Venus WilliamsSource:AP Photo/Crystal Chatham 5 of 11
6. Meghan MarkleSource:Alexi Lubomirski/Kensington Palace via AP 6 of 11
7. Jhené AikoSource:CelebLens / PRPhotos.com 7 of 11
8. Senator Cory A. BookerSource:AP Photo/Charlie Neibergall 8 of 11
9. Leona LewisSource:Landmark / PR Photos 9 of 11
10. Ariana GrandeSource:Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP 10 of 11
11. Stevie Wonder11 of 11
How To Get Protein When You’re A Vegetarian [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO] was originally published on theyolandaadamsmorningshow.com