Our writer today is a vegetarian who is having a hard time building muscle. He’s thinking he might have to break out of vegetarianism to do it, but Yolanda Adams says it’s not necessary. She suggests he add beans, leafy greens and other non-meat foods with protein to his diet. Listen to the audio player to hear other tips she had in this edition of Yolanda’s Take.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Have a question for Yolanda? Submit it to email@example.com to hear it discussed on the show!
22 Famous Vegans
1. Mike TysonSource:AP Photo/Mark A. Stahl, 1 of 14
2. Ariana GrandeSource:Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP 2 of 14
3. BeyonceSource:Evan Agostini/Invision/AP 3 of 14
4. Angela DavisSource:Jake May/The Flint Journal via AP 4 of 14
5. Tia MowrySource:'Koi Sojer / PR Photos' 5 of 14
6. Venus WilliamsSource:AP Photo/Crystal Chatham 6 of 14
7. Serena WilliamsSource:AP Photo/Kin Cheung 7 of 14
8. Meghan MarkleSource:Alexi Lubomirski/Kensington Palace via AP 8 of 14
9. Jhené AikoSource:CelebLens / PRPhotos.com 9 of 14
10. Jason MrazSource:Debby Wong / PR Photos 10 of 14
11. Senator Cory A. BookerSource:AP Photo/Charlie Neibergall 11 of 14
12. Leona LewisSource:Landmark / PR Photos 12 of 14
13. Carrie UnderwoodSource:Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP 13 of 14
14. Ellen DeGeneresSource:Richard Shotwell/Invision/AP 14 of 14
How To Get Protein When You’re A Vegetarian [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO] was originally published on theyolandaadamsmorningshow.com