Time to revisit those financial goals that were a part of your New Year’s resolution. Did you have financial goals for 2011?
To help you out, Yahoo Finance has gathered nine experts in the fields of money, debt, real estate and consumer affairs to share these 9 best wealth-building tips for 2011:
1. Funnel That FICA (Federal Insurance Contributions Act) Cut Into a Retirement Windfall
2. Look For Low-Cost Mutual Funds and Watch Those Fees
3. No Shortcuts: Year After Year of Consistent Savings
4. Get Rid of High-Interest Card Debt
5. Buy a Home
6. Balanced, Diversified Portfolio Plus Education
7. If You Have an HSA (Health Savings Account), Max It Out
8. Do Your Due Diligence
9. Start Your Own Side Business
(For more details read the entire article here)
Sending prosperous vibes to Elev8 – Robin Downes
3 Financial Habits To Break In 2011
7 Affordable Gifts That Build Wealth
Make Money On Line, Without Spending A Dime
What are the benefits of having faith?
Kierra Sheard-Kelly is Having a Girl!
Powerful Quotes to Uplift Black Men
Rest In Power: Notable Black People Who Have Died In 2023
Contact The Promotions/Community Department
Erica Campbell To Visit Seven Lucky Churches On ‘The Feel Alright Tour’
Contact The Sales Department
15 Kanye West Moments We’ll Never Forget [WATCH]