SpaghettiOs and Frank’s RedHot have announced a spicy collaboration for the kids who grew up eating the OG meal that are now adults! Mieka Burns, vice president of meals and sauces at the Campbell Soup Company, stated “Through this collaboration, we’re excited to put a hot, more mature twist on a classic offering that our adult consumers grew up enjoying.”
The new flavor was made with millennials in mind and described as O-shaped pasta in tomato and cheese sauce with a mild-medium heat level.
Get News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
SpaghettiOs and Frank’s RedHot will be available for $1.59 at retailers nationwide this spring.
- We Grieve But We Still Have Hope | Faith Walking
- Bishop Dan Willis Debuts His New Song ‘I’ll Recover All’ and Talks Upcoming Album
- Dr. Roni Dean-Burren, Texas Mom Who Called Out Textbook For Lying About Slavery, Dies At 46
- Keke Palmer Talks Boundaries, Unhealthy Relationships & Narcissism with Dr. Drew
- Be a Victor, Not A Victim | Dr. Willie Jolley
- The GAP And Dapper Dan Partner Up For New “DAP GAP” Campaign
- Students At Kansas High School Stage Walkout After Viral Video Shows Black Teen Suffer Racist Attack
- The Trolling Continues: 50 Cent Offers To Buy Revolt After Diddy Steps Down As Chairman
- Fort Worth Approves $3.5M Settlement For Atatiana Jefferson’s Nephew Zion Carr
- WORDS FROM Sheilah Belle, Put the Phone Down!
SpaghettiOs and Frank’s RedHot Announce Collaboration was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com
What are the benefits of having faith?
Powerful Quotes to Uplift Black Men
Blind Dates to New Heights: Meet Eagles Legend Jason Kelce’s Wife, Kylie Kelce
Be Honest | Ericaism
Ericaism with Special Guest Real Talk Kim
Rwanda Announces Visa-Free Travel From All African Countries
Hip-Hop History Month: Graffiti & The Evolution of Hip Hop Into Art
Kylie Kelce Autographed Vintage Philadelphia Eagles Jacket Sells for $100,000 at Auction