- Joshua 1:9 – “Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.”
2. Matthew 6:33 – But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you.
3. Proverbs 17:22 – A joyful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones.
4. John 14:27 – Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid.
5. Jeremiah 29:11 – For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.
Related: 5 Bible Verses On Forgiveness