Trainer, Dawn Strozier works with Erica Campbell and so many other celebrities on working out as well as eating healthy. Dawn spoke about people making excuses for not working out and how bad that can be. She invites God into her workouts because he cares about our body and it’s where the Holy Spirit lives.
View this post on Instagram
Great job Erica Campbell @imericacampbell and @mistyla. YOU LADIES ROCK!!! Be a good steward not just over your gifts but over your bodies – Erica Campbell #LetsBeGreat #Changing #Training #It'sHardButIt'sWorthIt #SickOfSupportGarments #TempleFit #BuildTheBodyYouWant #dawnstrozier #dsfitness #DSNoExcuses #Instagood #tbt #selfie #fitness #tflers #ootd #exercise #healthy #gym #motivation #fit #workout #inspiration #fitfam #lifestyle #health
We want God to bless us and help us make better decisions when it comes to food and life choices. Dawn talked about how important the body is and that we should be working out at least 3-4 times a week. GRIFF asked about heart rates when you’re working out and she explained that the first 15 min is just a warm up.
The heart doesn’t engage into it until after that. Over the next couple of weeks Dawn is challenging people to identify their bad habits and replacing it with something else. Listen to the full interview to learn how Dawn can help you.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- White Woman Who Called Michelle Obama An ‘Ape In Heels’ Defrauded FEMA Of $18K
- Solomon Jones’ Big Three: US Coast Guard Lieutenant Accused Of Being A Domestic Terrorist Appears In Court For First Time
- Get Up! News Roundup: Nike Unveils Icon Jersey For Colin Kaepernick, Jussie Smollett In Police Custody & More
- Solomon Jones’ Big Three: Empire Actor Jussie Smollett Surrenders To Chicago Police, Charged With Staging January Attack
- Solomon and Jay Talk Politics On The #BlackBald Podcast
- How DeVon Franklin’s New Book Will Give Men A Lesson On Learning How To Love
- A Biracial Family Was Having A Photoshoot In The Park When #SidewalkSally Attacked Them For ‘Trampling The Grass’
- Delaware State Police Officer Draws Gun During Traffic Stop Involving Black Driver
- Celebrate Nina Simone’s Birthday With This Inspirational Message
- “Behind The Lens, Hollywood’s Independent Film Makers” Tyler Perry
Meet The Stars Of "We're The Campbells" [PHOTOS]
1. We're The CampbellsSource:TV One 1 of 9
2. Warryn CampbellSource:TV One 2 of 9
3. Erica CampbellSource:TV One 3 of 9
4. The CampbellsSource:TV One 4 of 9
5. Krista CampbellSource:TV One 5 of 9
6. Wozy CampbellSource:TV One 6 of 9
7. Zaya CampbellSource:TV One 7 of 9
8. "We're The Campbells" Full CastSource:TV One 8 of 9
9. The CampbellsSource:TV One 9 of 9
Trainer Dawn Strozier Explains Why She Invites God Into Workouts [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com