The kids are about to be out of school and some people have camp, vacations and other things planned. Erica Campbell’s kids Zaya and Wozy have been telling their teachers that they are going to Hawaii this summer.
The funny part about that is Erica hasn’t bought a ticket or anything like that for this vacation the kids want.
GRIFF is all about sending kids off to camp to have fun and learn. Erica also spoke about going to the library over the summer to do extra reading and writing. This summer get involved in community events and more. What do you have planned for the summer?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Georgia Pastor Arrested After Allegations He Imprisoned Disabled Patients In His Basement
- NAACP President & CEO Derrick Johnson Talks Voting Rights Bill And Biden’s 1st Year As President
- Wendy Williams New Health Update Alleges Memory Loss, Inability To Dress Herself & Spiraling Functionality
- Healthy Ever After: Visioning For The New Year With Dr. Sabrina Jackson [Listen]
- Fashion Icon, André Leon Talley Dies at 73
- New Year, New Job: Coach Shaun D’s Tips For Interviewing, Resume Writing, & Job Readiness
- Pastor Mike Todd Apologizes and Agrees His Demonstrative Sermon Was A Distraction
- Ne-Yo Lets You Know What To Expect For Urban One Honors Listen]
- Urban One Honors “The Soundtrack of Black America” Live Tonight On TV One & Cleo TV!
- Listen To RCA Inspiration Artist DOE’s New Single “When I Pray”
The Fabulous Summer Trip Erica Campbell’s Kids Zaya & Wozy Have Planned [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com