Meghan Markle and Prince Harry will wed tomorrow and so many are happy for them. She will make history for being the first American to marry into the royal family. Meghan’s father won’t be attending the wedding because he had surgery and Prince Charles will walk her down the aisle.
TJ reported that Meghan’s mom recently quit her job and is expected to open her own business later. Chrissy Teigen and John Legend welcomed a baby boy this week. This is the couples second child together.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Pastor Jamal Bryant Wants Black Men To Come Back To Church With Cannabis Business
- Blessings On Blessings: Donald Lawrence Talks New Single & ‘A Night of Inspiration’ At Carnegie Hall
- The 12 Days of Christmas – The Gift of Courage | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Wendy Williams’ Son Evicted For Failing To Pay $70K In Rent
- How To Effectively Communicate With Someone With Dementia | Healthy Ever After
- The Art Of Losing Without Losing It With Erica Campbell | Dr. Willie Jolley
- How To Uncover Your True Beauty With Erica Campbell | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Deion Sanders: Sellout Or Blessing? | Get Up Poll
- Dr. Willie Jolley: What’s Age Got To Do With It? Live Your Life, All Of Your Life
- Bishop Marvin Sapp Talks ‘You Kept Me,’ The Search For New Talent & More
How History Will Be Made When Meghan Markle Marries Prince Harry [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com