Canton Jones is filling in for Erica Campbell and is talking about how you show you know God. When you are mean and walking around with negativity you can’t call yourself holy. Canton also spoke about how you can’t just walk around with a t-shirt about loving God and not display that.
You also shouldn’t be negative with how you respond. Call for change and be positive. Make sure you keep treating right and let God show.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Step Out Walk to Stop Diabetes Fundraiser
- Bill Proposed To Award Harlem Hellfighters With Congressional Gold Medal
- Netflix’s ‘Coded Bias’ Documentary Uncovers Racial Bias in Technology
- Legislation Reintroduced To Expand African Burial Ground Memorial
- Mississippi Mobile Vaccination Efforts Increase Access For Older Residents
- Black-Owned Beauty Brand Mielle Organics Hits Historic VC Milestone
- Activist Tarana Burke Inks Production Deal With CBS Studios
- St. Vincent, Neighboring Caribbean Islands Grapple With Aftermath of Volcano Eruption
- ‘Why Am I Being Treated Like This?’: Virginia Police Draw Guns, Pepper Spray Black Lieutenant During Traffic Stop
- Stacey Abrams Appointed Co-Chair Of Black Voices For Black Justice Fund
Canton Jones Love Talking: People Know You Know God By How You Treat Them [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com