Do you have a favorite app you’re always on? On “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell,” callers spoke about their favorite apps. One caller mentioned that she loves motivational apps. It helps distress from the long day and makes you happy.
A man called in to talk about how he loves Instagram to watch Erica Campbell and GRIFF on social media. Another one people like is Gas Buddy, which helps people find their local gas stations. Tell us your favorite app!
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Kirk Franklin ‘Passes The Baton’ To Maverick City Music At The BET Awards
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade To Make Abortion Unconstitutional
- Watch: Kim Burrell Drops First New Single In 8 Years With “Working For Your Good”
- Learn How To Break Into The Music Business At Radio One Presents The Music Meeting On June 30th!
- Kirk Franklin and Maverick City Music Performs “Kingdom” on the Juneteenth Edition of the View
- Willie Moore Jr. & Steve Harvey’s Foundation Partner Up For Boys Mentorship Program
- Juan Winans Serenades His Daughter For Father’s Day With New Song “Always”
- Wendy Williams To Miss Final Episode Of ‘The Wendy Williams Show’ Airing On Friday
- The NFL Players Choir Talk ‘America’s Got Talent’ Performance & More | Get Up Exclusive
- Money Monday’s: Clyde Anderson’s 3 Steps At Financial Health
Get Up Poll: Callers Talk About Their Favorite Apps [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com