Valentine’s Day has always been a special day for Erica & Warryn Campbell, Erica explains. They have been alternating with taking responsibility for making their Valentine’s Day plans every year, even before they were married. This year, it’s Erica’s turn, and she has something lovely planned. Last year, Warryn took them to New York. They stayed in a hotel that had pillows monogramed with their initials, went out to dinner, and saw the musical, “Hamilton.”
Now, Erica’s not talking about money and extravagance. It’s about the time and the effort you put into planning- that’s what sends the message to your loved one. If you put last-minute energy in, you’ll get a response based off of that. If it’s last minute, your loved one will know! Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this Love Talk from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- #TheBig3 – Armed Deputy Who Failed To Confront Gunman At Florida School School Resigns & More!
- #TheBig3 – Trump Suggest Arming Teachers As Solution To Increase School Safety & More!
- Tisha Campbell Martin Files For Divorce
- True Hollywood Bible Stories: Jesus Feeds The Masses [EXCLUSIVE]
- Holy Grounds! Andra Day’s ‘Stand Up For Something’ vs Snoop Dogg’s ‘Blessing Me Again’
- 7 Times Michelle Obama’s Tweets Have Inspired You And Shut Down Melania Trump’s
- Tyler Perry Comes To The Rescue Of A Church In Need
- Love Talking: The Beauty Of Keeping Your Word [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: Be Honest [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Ericaism: Don’t Break Girl Code [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]