It’s Valentine’s Day, and Maurette Brown-Clark was in for Erica Campbell, talking about all things love! She asks folks how they’ll be celebrating the day of love. Meanwhile, TJ explains to GRIFF why every woman opting out of Valentine’s Day celebrations isn’t necessarily bitter.
Maurette explains why she’s content with just getting her husband a card for Valentine’s Day. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Morgan Freeman and Harvey Weinstein face sex allegations
- All Lanes Reopen After Large Car Fire On Interstate 95 In Philadelphia
- Breaking News: Harvey Weinstein Charged With Rape And Sex Abuse In Cases Involving 2 Women
- Your Voice Exclusive: Paul Hetznecker Talks Civil Rights Perspective Of New NFL Anthem Policy
- Holy Grounds! Swoope’s ‘Shining Down’ vs. 1k Phew’s ‘Show Love’
- Morgan Freeman’s Misconduct Apology Proves Harassment Is An Everyday Thang For Some Men
- Your Voice Exclusive: OJ Spivey On The NFL’s National Anthem Policy
- Maurette’s Inspiration That Sticks: Be The Best You
- #TheBig3 – Officers Disciplined In Arrest Of NBA’s Sterling Brown, Federal Judge Rules Trump Can’t Block Users On Twitter + More!
- Michelle Obama’s Book Cover For Upcoming ‘Becoming’ Memoir Revealed
Ricky Dillard Visits “Sound Of Praise With Maurette Brown Clark” [PHOTOS]
1. Ricky Dillard1 of 6
2. Ricky Dillard2 of 6
3. Ricky Dillard3 of 6
4. Ricky Dillard4 of 6
5. Ricky Dillard5 of 6
6. Ricky Dillard6 of 6
Maurette Brown-Clark & TJ Explain Why Some People Just Don’t Do Valentine’s Day [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com