Barack & Michelle Obama‘s love for one another has always been a joy to witness! When they were in the White House, that love was almost always on full display. On Valentine’s Day 2018, even though our beloved Obamas are no longer in the White House, we can’t help looking back on the way Barack declares his love for Michelle.
In 2016, the power couple had to be apart for Valentine’s Day, but that didn’t stop them for leaving cute messages for each other. Check out what Barack had to say to his lovely wife while he was visiting “The Ellen Show.” Click on the audio player to hear more about that and other trending topics on “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Morgan Freeman and Harvey Weinstein face sex allegations
- All Lanes Reopen After Large Car Fire On Interstate 95 In Philadelphia
- Breaking News: Harvey Weinstein Charged With Rape And Sex Abuse In Cases Involving 2 Women
- Your Voice Exclusive: Paul Hetznecker Talks Civil Rights Perspective Of New NFL Anthem Policy
- Holy Grounds! Swoope’s ‘Shining Down’ vs. 1k Phew’s ‘Show Love’
- Morgan Freeman’s Misconduct Apology Proves Harassment Is An Everyday Thang For Some Men
- Your Voice Exclusive: OJ Spivey On The NFL’s National Anthem Policy
- Maurette’s Inspiration That Sticks: Be The Best You
- #TheBig3 – Officers Disciplined In Arrest Of NBA’s Sterling Brown, Federal Judge Rules Trump Can’t Block Users On Twitter + More!
- Michelle Obama’s Book Cover For Upcoming ‘Becoming’ Memoir Revealed
A Look Back At Barack Obama’s Funny Declaration Of Love For Michelle [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com