Barack & Michelle Obama‘s love for one another has always been a joy to witness! When they were in the White House, that love was almost always on full display. On Valentine’s Day 2018, even though our beloved Obamas are no longer in the White House, we can’t help looking back on the way Barack declares his love for Michelle.
In 2016, the power couple had to be apart for Valentine’s Day, but that didn’t stop them for leaving cute messages for each other. Check out what Barack had to say to his lovely wife while he was visiting “The Ellen Show.” Click on the audio player to hear more about that and other trending topics on “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Philly ranks #4 on list of cities with most annoying neighbors
- White Woman Who Blocked Black Neighbor From Building Is Fired
- Judge throws out Stormy Daniels’s defamation lawsuit against Trump
- Ericaism: Let Go Of The Baggage [EXCLUSIVE]
- Little Known Black History Fact: Clarence Thomas Vs. Anita Hill
- What’s Next In The Laquan McDonald Shooting Case? Here’s Everything We Know
- Angie Stone & Q Parker Speak On How God Helped Them Find Their Purpose [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- The #RoyalBaby: Meghan Markle Is Pregnant
- TODAY ON PRAISE 107.9! Monday, October 15th, 2018!
- Donte Palmer Advocates For Fathers In Viral Diaper Change Photo
A Look Back At Barack Obama’s Funny Declaration Of Love For Michelle [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com