Barack & Michelle Obama‘s love for one another has always been a joy to witness! When they were in the White House, that love was almost always on full display. On Valentine’s Day 2018, even though our beloved Obamas are no longer in the White House, we can’t help looking back on the way Barack declares his love for Michelle.
In 2016, the power couple had to be apart for Valentine’s Day, but that didn’t stop them for leaving cute messages for each other. Check out what Barack had to say to his lovely wife while he was visiting “The Ellen Show.” Click on the audio player to hear more about that and other trending topics on “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Obama’s Reading List Includes A Story That Impacts Far Too Many Black Families
- Erica Campbell Talks About How She Feels While On Her Weight Loss Journey [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Obama Endorses Illinois Governor Candidate Caught In Racist Conversation
- TODAY ON PRAISE 107.9! Tuesday, August 21st, 2018
- Donald Lawrence Talks About What Aretha Franklin Means To Him
- TODAY ON PRAISE 107.9! Monday, August 20th, 2018
- Chew Entertainment Announces “Voice Your Inspiration” Contest
- Here’s Everything We Know About Aretha Franklin Tributes And Funeral Arrangements
- Blame It On Trump: Black Americans Number One Target Of Hate Crimes In The U.S.
- Randy Weston Of Judah Band Shares How God Moved Him While Battling Cancer [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
A Look Back At Barack Obama’s Funny Declaration Of Love For Michelle [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com