Barack & Michelle Obama‘s love for one another has always been a joy to witness! When they were in the White House, that love was almost always on full display. On Valentine’s Day 2018, even though our beloved Obamas are no longer in the White House, we can’t help looking back on the way Barack declares his love for Michelle.
In 2016, the power couple had to be apart for Valentine’s Day, but that didn’t stop them for leaving cute messages for each other. Check out what Barack had to say to his lovely wife while he was visiting “The Ellen Show.” Click on the audio player to hear more about that and other trending topics on “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Government Shutdown: Trump To Sign Funding Bill, Declare National Emergency On Border Security
- GRIFF: Why Can’t Men Get Some Gifts For Valentine’s Day? [VIDEO]
- Former Youth Pastor Arrested For Alleged Sexual Battery
- Tamar Braxton Wins ‘Celebrity Big Brother,’ Becomes Show’s First Black Winner
- Solomon Jones’ Big Three: Trump Intends To Sign Border Deal To Avoid Another Shutdown
- Solomon Jones’ Big Three: Judge Finds Manafort Lied To Investigators In Russia Probe
- Black Celebrity Couples In It For The Long Haul
- Watch: Casey J Shares How Growing Up In Church Shaped Her Adulthood [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Demetrius West Opens Up About The Wonderful Conversations He Has With God
- Black Grandmother Fights Off Machete-Wielding Robbers With Scooter
A Look Back At Barack Obama’s Funny Declaration Of Love For Michelle [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com