Gospel singer, Jason Nelson spoke to Erica Campbell about his new song “Forever.” The song was partially written by his wife and she came in singing a melody and it just worked. Nelson talked about having a responsibility to give people not just good music, but make sure people can hear God in it.
The song is not just a love song, but an ode to God. He likes that fans love to hear his voice, but it’s more to the song than just that. Nelson wants them to worship God with the song. His album will drop later on this year and he hopes fans find meaning in it.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6pm ET.
RELATED: A Prayer From Jason Nelson [VIDEO]
- Maurette’s Tip For Tuesday – A Little Kindness Goes A Long Way
- Wendy Williams Came For The Clark Sisters & The Gospel World Came Back At Her
- How Wendy Williams Offended The Gospel Community [EXCLUSIVE]
- TODAY ON PRAISE 107.9! Friday, April 20th, 2018!
- GRIFF’s Prayer: For Kids To Pass Their Tests [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- True Hollywood Bible Story: David & Goliath [EXCLUSIVE]
- Verletta White Voted As New Baltimore County Schools Superintendent
- Willie Moore Jr. & His Wife Are Expecting Baby No. 3! [VIDEO]
- TODAY ON PRAISE 107.9! Thursday, April 19th, 2018!
- Kevin Hart Disagrees With Boycotting Starbucks