Gospel singer, Jason Nelson spoke to Erica Campbell about his new song “Forever.” The song was partially written by his wife and she came in singing a melody and it just worked. Nelson talked about having a responsibility to give people not just good music, but make sure people can hear God in it.
The song is not just a love song, but an ode to God. He likes that fans love to hear his voice, but it’s more to the song than just that. Nelson wants them to worship God with the song. His album will drop later on this year and he hopes fans find meaning in it.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6pm ET.
RELATED: A Prayer From Jason Nelson [VIDEO]
- How To Effectively Communicate With Someone With Dementia | Healthy Ever After
- The Art Of Losing Without Losing It With Erica Campbell | Dr. Willie Jolley
- How To Uncover Your True Beauty With Erica Campbell | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Deion Sanders: Sellout Or Blessing? | Get Up Poll
- Dr. Willie Jolley: What’s Age Got To Do With It? Live Your Life, All Of Your Life
- Bishop Marvin Sapp Talks ‘You Kept Me,’ The Search For New Talent & More
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley Principles To Win BIG: 20 Ideas To Change Your Life
- Why Do Black Voters Matter In Georgia? Black Voters Matters’ LaTosha Brown Explains Why
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley Principles To Win BIG: How Gratitude Can Save Your Life
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley Principles To Win BIG: Happiness Is In Direct Proportion To Gratitude
Jason Nelson Talks About How His Songs Will Impact People [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com