Gospel singer, Jason Nelson spoke to Erica Campbell about his new song “Forever.” The song was partially written by his wife and she came in singing a melody and it just worked. Nelson talked about having a responsibility to give people not just good music, but make sure people can hear God in it.
The song is not just a love song, but an ode to God. He likes that fans love to hear his voice, but it’s more to the song than just that. Nelson wants them to worship God with the song. His album will drop later on this year and he hopes fans find meaning in it.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6pm ET.
RELATED: A Prayer From Jason Nelson [VIDEO]
- Text-2-Win: Tamela & David Mann Tix
- Breast Cancer Awareness Month At The Sound of Praise! [Audio]
- TODAY ON PRAISE 107.9! Friday, October 19th, 2018!
- Suraj Sharma Talks About His Role On “God Friended Me” [Audio]
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Discovering Words That Can Be Used Internationally [VIDEO]
- TODAY ON PRAISE 107.9! Thursday, October 18th, 2018!
- Jussie Smollett Surprises 6-Year Old Double Amputee With Handicap Accessible Van
- President Obama Debunks Your Reasons For Not Voting
- Black Child Accused Of Sexual Assault By ‘Cornerstore Caroline’ Speaks Out
- Botham Jean’s Mother Speaks Out On Dallas District Attorney
12 Gospel Artists Who Are Also Pastors [PHOTOS]
1. Marvin Winans1 of 12
2. William Murphy2 of 12
3. Jason Nelson3 of 12
4. Deitrick Haddon4 of 12
5. Travis Greene5 of 12
6. Warryn Campbell6 of 12
7. Kim Burrell7 of 12
8. Charles Jenkins8 of 12
9. Marvin Sapp9 of 12
10. Smokie Norful10 of 12
11. William McDowell11 of 12
12. Shirley Caesar12 of 12
Jason Nelson Talks About How His Songs Will Impact People [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com