Take a deeper look at your life and priorities. Take a moment each day to ask GOD to Direct your paths and show you how to gain the proper order needed so you can stay in tune with Him.
Trust God’s promises in Matthew 6:33. In this famous Bible verse, Jesus encourages people to put God first in their lives, saying: “But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.”
1. Make a commitment to God to keep Him first in your life.
2. Get involved in your local church activities
3. Ask God to help you to become more like Jesus daily .
4. Ask the Holy Spirit to fill your soul, to empower you to live God’s way.
5. Pray to become the worshiper God wants you to be.
6. Serve and give as God leads you.