Courtesy of MSNBC Dot Com

The Ferguson Fire Department was called to put out a fire, which occured on a Michael Brown memorial honoring the young man’s life that was taken by a police office last month.  The memorial was constructed by area residents and other members of the community and was found in flames this morning.  There is no word of whom caused the fire, but reports claim that lit candles were a part of the memorial as well.  Also, police were called out to try and stop the fire prior to the fire department getting there, but eye witnesses claim they didn’t help the matter.  The Ferguson Police Chief refutes those reports.


Also On Praise Philly:
Official List Of All Celebrities With The Coronavirus
Trey Songz Live at The Pageant
57 photos