1. Wake Up-Decide to have a good day. Decide on Psalms 118:24, “This is the day the Lord has made; Let us rejoice and be glad in it.”
2. Dress Up-The best way to dress up is to put on a smile. A smile is an inexpensive way to improve your looks.
3. Shut Up-Say nice things and learn to listen. God gave us two ears and one mouth, so He must have meant for us to do twice as much listening as talking. Focus on Proverbs 13:3, “He who guards his lips guards his soul.”
4. Stand Up-Take a stand on what you believe in. Stand for something or you will fall for anything. Stand on Galatians 6:9-10, “Let us not be weary in doing good; for at the proper time, we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Therefore, as we have opportunity, let us do good…”
5. Look Up-The only way is up. Look up to the Lord!
6. Reach Up-Stretch for something higher! Reach for Proverbs 3:5-6, “Trust in the Lord with all your heart, And lean not unto your own understanding. In all your ways, acknowledge Him, and He will direct your path.”
7. Lift Up-Get stronger by lifting up your prayers! Lift up Philippians 4:6, “Do not worry about anything; instead PRAY ABOUT EVERYTHING.”
Photo Credit: Hello Beautiful