If you are trying to figure out what’s for dinner tonight, check out this quick “Broccoli Chicken Potato Parmesan!”
If you are busy and on the go, this is a recipe you need to know below! Because, “Ain’t nobody got time for that!”
- 2 Tbsp. Vegetable oil
- 1 lb. small red potato, sliced 1/4-inch thick
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell’s® Condensed Broccoli Cheese Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- ½ cup milk
- ¼ tsp. garlic powder
- 2-cup fresh or frozen broccoli florets
- 10 oz. 1 package (about 10 ounces) refrigerated cooked chicken breast strips
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
Prep Time: 10 Min.
Total Time: 30 Min.
For directions and nutritional facts go to http://tinyurl.com/poskfw8.
Source and Photo Credit: Kitchen Daily
“LIKE” my new “The Angel of Inspiration” Facebook page at www.facebook.com/theangelofinspiration. If you have, thank you so much and please spread the word!