Patient Service Representative
Children’s Hospital Philadelphia – Philadelphia, PA
Regular – Part Time
- Greet patients and families
- Collect and enter insurance information
- Collect payments for services rendered and more!
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 3 years related healthcare, registration, physician billing, medical records and/or medical office experience preferred.
- Previous customer service background required
- Practical knowledge of computers
For more information and to apply for this job, go to http://tinyurl.com/9cjaysm.
Source: Children’s Hospital Philadelphia
Package Delivery Driver
UPS- Philadelphia, PA
UPS is hiring individuals to work as full-time, temporary, seasonal Package Delivery Drivers. This is a physical, fast-paced, outdoor position that involves continual lifting, lowering and carrying packages that typically weigh 25 – 35 lbs. and may weigh up to 70 lbs.
- Excellent customer contact and driving skills
- Ability to operate a vehicle equipped with a standard (manual) transmission and more!
- Must have a valid driver’s license issued in the state that they live.
- Must comply with UPS appearance guidelines
- Must wear the company-provided uniform and more!
For more information and to apply for this job, go to http://tinyurl.com/8kqrug6.
Kmart Corporation – Philadelphia, PA
Responsible for providing excellent customer service; as well as replenishing and relocating merchandise on and off the sales floor.
- Organize and maintain stockroom reserve areas
- Process inbound freight
- Process and ship outbound freight and more!
For more information and to apply for this job, go to http://tinyurl.com/8po4v36.
Source: Kmart Corporation