Leaving a legacy for your family and generations beyond is powerful. Creating and solidifying a foundation is a decision you won’t regret. In honor of Black History Month, MassMutual Financial Group encourages individuals to create their own legacies.
Here’s 6 suggested tips from Mass Mutual to preserve your family’s heritage for future generations:
1) Talk with your family about your past, your present and goals for the future.
2) Teach your children the value of planning and saving for the future.
3) Talk to a financial advisor who can assist you with financial planning solutions to protect your investments.
4) Start planning for your children’s future by opening a college fund
5) Protect your family, your income and your business from the unexpected with adequate insurance coverage.
6) Evaluate your retirement savings plan to be sure it is on track at the beginning of each new year.
MassMutual remains committed to helping businesses, families and communities carry on their legacy together. Learn more about MassMutual by visiting them at MassMutual.com/AfricanAmerican, or talk to your local representative.
Social Media Trolls Jada Pinkett Smith Posting Throwback Video of Tupac Dancing to A Fresh Prince Song
What are the benefits of having faith?
NFL Confirms Usher To Headline Super Bowl LVIII In Las Vegas
Temple’s Acting President, JoAnne A. Epps, Has Died at age 72
Viral Philadelphia Influencer ‘Meatball’ Has Been Arrested For Inciting A Riot
Flight attendant Found Dead with Cloth in Mouth at Philadelphia Airport Marriott
Rudy Giuliani Says He Left 9/11 Memorial Ceremony Early Because Kamala Harris Was There
Powerful Quotes to Uplift Black Men