Isaac Carree launched his career over 25 years ago and earned himself several awards including a Stellar and Dove. It’s been nearly six years since since he’s released music, but he’s finally back with a new single and album announcement.
Fans will love the song “HER” and they should be excited about the album “No Risk…No Reward.”
Text “ERICA”to 52140 to join the Get Up! Mornings w/ Erica Campbell mobile club for exclusive news. (Terms and conditions).
Carree said about his music, “There’s no one like me because God only made one me and I’m comfortable doing me. So I embrace whatever comes with that!”
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
His new album is slated to be released in the fall and he also penned his first book “Service: My Words. My Life. My Truth,” as well as launched his own music conference called The Plug.
As for his single “HER” it’s a beautiful anthem dedicated to women from their men. The song has heart warming lyrics over a nice beat. He even shares Bible verses that he reads that makes him think about her.
Carree tributes it to his wife Dietra and said, “I love my wife. She deserves NOTHING but the best! We’ve grown together, we’ve had our ups and our downs but she stuck with me by my side. She’s loyal, she’s a prayer warrior, she’s the mother of our child, so this song embodies how GRATEFUL to God I am for HER!”
Check out the new single “HER” by Isaac Carree below!
5 Gospel Greats & Their Mainstream Matches [PHOTOS]
1. The Campbells & The CartersSource:Getty/WENN 1 of 5
2. The Walls Group & The MigosSource:Getty/WENN 2 of 5
3. The Manns & The ObamasSource:Getty/WENN 3 of 5
4. Jonathan McReynolds & Trey SongzSource:Getty/WENN 4 of 5
5. The Franklins & The SmithsSource:Getty/WENN 5 of 5
ALSO TRENDING ON GETUPERICA.COM:
- 2 Chicago Mothers Who Fought Against Gun Violence Killed In Drive-By Shooting
- “I’m Sensitive To White Girls”: Aoki Lee Simmons Shares Writings On Instagram
- Popular Reality TV Bailiff Has Been Charged With Murder
Isaac Carree Releases New Single ‘HER’ & Announces New Album was originally published on getuperica.com