Erica Campbell spoke about how she opened her Bible app and was listening to Psalms 21. She then began talking about how people will bash you at times, lie on you and so much more. We then try to fight the battle, but we must realize we won’t win.
Erica wants you to know that God fights our battles and we must learn not to carry as well as let it go. Free yourself because if you don’t it can lead to you not sleeping or weighing you down. Leave it to God and everything will be okay.
Make sure you listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Multi-Media Personality and Cancer Survivor Sheilah Belle, The Belle”, Shares Her Story in New Book ‘Journey In The Journey
- When Will Judge Rule Whether Fani Willis Is Disqualified From Trump RICO Case?
- Happy Birthday, Queen: Five Of Niecy Nash’s Funniest TV Moments
- 73-year-old New Jersey Man Credits Apple Watch for saving his life
- Philadelphia-Area Nurse Becomes First Black Woman to Compete in Women’s U.S. Polo Championship
- Something More Powerful than Money| Dr. Willie Jolley
- Father Of Hydeia Broadbent Launches GoFundMe Following Activist’s Death
- Prayers Up: Wendy Williams Diagnosed With Dementia, Primary Progressive Aphasia
- Philly City Council Pushes Bill Allowing High School Student-Athletes to Make Promo Deals
- Reading Terminal Market Celebrates 131 Years with Pep Rally & Free Food Giveaway
What are the benefits of having faith?
Ex-Hubby Kevin Hunter Sues ‘The Wendy Williams Show’ For Wrongful Termination
Owners of Tony Luke’s Cheesesteak Chain Sentenced to Prison in $8M Tax Fraud Scheme
Powerful Quotes to Uplift Black Men
One Vote 2024: Urban One Launches Initiative To Empower Black Voters
Wendy Williams’ Rep Questions ‘The Source’ of Host’s Instagram Post
Escaped Philadelphia Teen Prisoner Shane Pryor Captured by U.S. Marshals
Why Being Friends Helps You Stay Together | Dr. Willie Jolley