“We’re The Campbells” has been been on for the past several weeks. We watched the family love each other, have difficult talks and share happiness together. GRIFF asked Erica Campbell if her kids have changed at all since the show premiered and she believes they haven’t.
Erica mentioned that regardless if the cameras are there or not the kids still do chores, homework and go to bed when told. Her and Warryn Campbell are still the parents in the household and they have to listen. What do you love most about the show?
Watch “We’re The Campbells” every Tuesday on TV One at 8/7c!
- Solomon Jones’ Big Three: Markelle Fultz Will Leave Sixers To See Shoulder Specialist, Won’t Play Or Practice
- Solomon Jones’ Big Three: Racial Controversy Stirs Mississippi Senate Runoff
- ‘The Soul And Spirit Of Christmas’ Will Put You In A Holly Jolly Mood!
- Maurette’s Tip For Tuesday – Domestic Violence, There Is Help [Audio]
- Tauren Wells On How The Inspiration Of “Known” Tells A Story Of How We Can Get Caught Up In Our Image [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Save Now: UniverSoul Circus Tickets Black Friday Discount Code
- TV ONE Launches New Entertainment Network Cleo TV On January 19th, 2019!
- Atlanta Teacher Violently Pushes Student Who Tapped His Shoulder [Video]
- Solomon Jones’ Big Three: Four Found ‘Executed’ In West Philly Basement
- Solomon Jones’ Big Three: 5,000 Inmates With Hepatitis C Sued Pa. Prisons
Meet The Stars Of "We're The Campbells" [PHOTOS]
1. We're The CampbellsSource:TV One 1 of 9
2. Warryn CampbellSource:TV One 2 of 9
3. Erica CampbellSource:TV One 3 of 9
4. The CampbellsSource:TV One 4 of 9
5. Krista CampbellSource:TV One 5 of 9
6. Wozy CampbellSource:TV One 6 of 9
7. Zaya CampbellSource:TV One 7 of 9
8. "We're The Campbells" Full CastSource:TV One 8 of 9
9. The CampbellsSource:TV One 9 of 9
Have The Campbell Kids Changed Since “We’re The Campbells” Premiered? [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com