“We’re The Campbells” has been been on for the past several weeks. We watched the family love each other, have difficult talks and share happiness together. GRIFF asked Erica Campbell if her kids have changed at all since the show premiered and she believes they haven’t.
Erica mentioned that regardless if the cameras are there or not the kids still do chores, homework and go to bed when told. Her and Warryn Campbell are still the parents in the household and they have to listen. What do you love most about the show?
Watch “We’re The Campbells” every Tuesday on TV One at 8/7c!
- TODAY ON PRAISE 107.9! Tuesday, August 21st, 2018
- TODAY ON PRAISE 107.9! Monday, August 20th, 2018
- Chew Entertainment Announces “Voice Your Inspiration” Contest
- Here’s Everything We Know About Aretha Franklin Tributes And Funeral Arrangements
- Blame It On Trump: Black Americans Number One Target Of Hate Crimes In The U.S.
- Pastor John Gray’s Wife, Aventer Shares How She Told Her Husband Not To Go Meet With Donald Trump [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Why GRIFF Wouldn’t Be Here If It Wasn’t For Aretha Franklin [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Faith Walking Dedicated To Aretha Franklin [EXCLUSIVE]
- Mahisha Dellinger Creator of ‘Curls’ Says ‘I Couldn’t Avoid My Destiny’
- Funeral Arrangements For Aretha Franklin Announced
Meet The Stars Of "We're The Campbells" [PHOTOS]
1. We're The CampbellsSource:TV One 1 of 9
2. Warryn CampbellSource:TV One 2 of 9
3. Erica CampbellSource:TV One 3 of 9
4. The CampbellsSource:TV One 4 of 9
5. Krista CampbellSource:TV One 5 of 9
6. Wozy CampbellSource:TV One 6 of 9
7. Zaya CampbellSource:TV One 7 of 9
8. "We're The Campbells" Full CastSource:TV One 8 of 9
9. The CampbellsSource:TV One 9 of 9
Have The Campbell Kids Changed Since “We’re The Campbells” Premiered? [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com