It’s time for GRIFF’s Prayer! The school year is starting up downstairs and GRIFF is praying for the parents that are dropping of their kids for the first time. He wants parents to stop crying in the car or as they walk to the door.
Don’t break down in front of the babies and try to hold it together. You have to have them fired up and be positive about the first day and crying doesn’t do that. Don’t show them that weakness and try your best to hold the tears back.
- Drake Has Plans for “God’s Plan”
- TODAY ON PRAISE 107.9! Friday, August 17th, 2018
- Aretha Franklin’s family releases a statement after she passes
- Coaches, friends mourn slain Imhotep track star headed for Penn State
- A Condolence Letter From Our Chairperson Cathy Hughes For The Passing Of Aretha Franklin
- Will blistering Pa. grand jury report on Catholic clergy sex abuse lead to political change?
- The Queen Of Soul Aretha Franklin Has Passed Away At 76
- Ericaism: Restart, Refresh, Renew [EXCLUSIVE]
- GRIFF’s Prayer: “LiveBeat Dads” [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- TODAY ON PRAISE 107.9! Thursday, August 16th – PASTOR JOHN GRAY on Get Up Mornings!!!