It’s time for GRIFF’s Prayer! The school year is starting up downstairs and GRIFF is praying for the parents that are dropping of their kids for the first time. He wants parents to stop crying in the car or as they walk to the door.
Don’t break down in front of the babies and try to hold it together. You have to have them fired up and be positive about the first day and crying doesn’t do that. Don’t show them that weakness and try your best to hold the tears back.
- Maurette’s Tip For Tuesday – Show Compassion! [Audio]
- “Creed 2” In Theaters November 21!
- PJ Morton Talks About His New Christmas CD – “Christmas With PJ Morton” [Audio]
- Get Up! News Roundup: LeBron James Earns A New Title, Harlem Powerball Winner To Give Back To Veterans & More
- TODAY ON PRAISE 107.9! Friday, November 16th, 2018!
- Mr. Griffin: Breaking Free From Situations You Can’t Change [VIDEO]
- Isan Elba Named Golden Globe Ambassador
- Richard Smallwood Heads To Harvard For One Special Night
- Beyonce Ends Partnership With Topshop Amid Sexual Harassment Scandal
- Solomon Jones’ Big Three: It’s official: Alan Butkovitz Is Running For Mayor Of Philadelphia