Do you hold your loved ones accountable for their actions? Erica Campbell spoke about how sometimes we have to be honest with people we love. We overlook their actions and what they do, but it doesn’t help them.
If you love them you will help them change. Erica wants you to call them and pray for them. Take a gentle approach and the change will start. Call them out on what they’ve done and make sure we keep helping each other.
RELATED: Ericaism: Music Therapy Heals Me [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
RELATED: Ericaism: Don’t Take People’s Negative Energy Personal [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET!
RELATED: Ericaism: God Did It For Me, He’ll Do It For You [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Eagles Makin’ Moves: Offseason Signings Aim Toward Championship Run
- Candace Owens Whines About ‘Ridiculous’ Women’s Underwear Ad Featuring Disabled Model In Wheelchair
- Watch: Mo’Nique Reintroduces Herself In Netflix Stand Up Special ‘My Name is Mo’Nique’ Trailer
- Tamela Mann Is Number 1 On Billboard’s Gospel Air Play Chart (Week of March 25, 2023)
- Historic Gas Station in Center City Makes A Move Across Town
- Researchers find new information behind coffee and heart risks
- 20 Actors That Should Play Fictional Siblings
- Defense Lawyers Say Accused Murderers Didn’t Cause Irvo Otieno’s Death. Family, Civil Attorneys Aren’t Buying It
- Afroman Sued by Ohio Sheriff’s for ‘Humiliation and Embarrassment’
- Gilbert Arenas Believes Nobody is Scared of LeBron James
Ericaism: Hold Your Loved Ones Accountable [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com
What are the benefits of having faith?
Powerful Quotes to Uplift Black Men
Happy National Cheesesteak Day! Top 10 Best Cheesesteaks in Philadelphia
Angela Bassett Snubbed Again, Jamie Lee Curtis Wins Best Supporting Actress
The Top 18 Red Carpet Looks from the 95th Academy Awards
Gerber Recalls Baby Formula Due to Bacteria Contamination
Singer/Songwriter Bobby Caldwell Dies at 71
5 Scriptures To Help Renew Your Strength This Week