If you didn’t know “We’re Are The Campbells” premiered this week on TV One. It shows Erica Campbell and Warryn Campbell juggle their multiple jobs while raising a family. Kirk Franklin and Koryn Hawthorne spoke about this amazing show and had so much to say about it.
Kirk mentioned that he is so excited for his good friends and to see a family like theirs on television. A lot of times African-American families are shown like this in a positive setting. He also doesn’t appreciate that people minimize the healthy Black families.
They do exist and it’s being shown. Koryn spoke about how she values the show. Make sure you watch “We’re The Campbells” every Tuesday at 8p/7c on TV One!
- TODAY ON PRAISE 107.9! Thursday, July 19th, 2018!
- CEO Buys Employee A Car After Hearing He Walked 20 Miles For His First Day On The Job
- Faith Walking: What Do You Do When Someone Receives What You’ve Been Praying For? [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- White Church Folks Are Really Terrified Of Brown People
- Warryn Campbell Gives Juan Winans Tips On How To Have A Son [VIDEO]
- The Sound of Praise – Memory Scripture Of The Week
- If the GOP really believes in election integrity, this the moment to prove it | Solomon Jones
- Immunity sought for witnesses, venue change denied as Manafort trial nears
- MGM Resorts denies liability for Las Vegas shooting, asks courts for protection from lawsuits
- Your Voice Exclusive: Philadelphia’s First African-American Mayor Wilson Goode Talks The Purpose Of “Black Voters Mattered: A Philadelphia Story,” Research In Grassroots Politics & More With Solomon Jones
Meet The Stars Of "We're The Campbells" [PHOTOS]
1. We're The CampbellsSource:TV One 1 of 9
2. Warryn CampbellSource:TV One 2 of 9
3. Erica CampbellSource:TV One 3 of 9
4. The CampbellsSource:TV One 4 of 9
5. Krista CampbellSource:TV One 5 of 9
6. Wozy CampbellSource:TV One 6 of 9
7. Zaya CampbellSource:TV One 7 of 9
8. "We're The Campbells" Full CastSource:TV One 8 of 9
9. The CampbellsSource:TV One 9 of 9
Kirk Franklin: “There Are Thriving And Very Healthy African-American Families” was originally published on getuperica.com