Preashea Hiiliard is a beautiful gospel singer and preacher that continuous to deliver wonderful music to fans. Her album, “The Glory Experience,” is completely different from her first album. She spoke about how on the first album she was trying to figure out who she was as an artist. With this album, Preashea not only wrote 80% of it, but knew what she wanted to present to fans this time around.
Preashea mentioned that the focus is all about calling upon God’s name.
She is more expressive and compared to her first album she isn’t trying to fit in with anyone else. Preashea believes that whether you love her or not you should still buy her album, “The Glory Experience.”
- Drake Has Plans for “God’s Plan”
- TODAY ON PRAISE 107.9! Friday, August 17th, 2018
- Aretha Franklin’s family releases a statement after she passes
- Coaches, friends mourn slain Imhotep track star headed for Penn State
- A Condolence Letter From Our Chairperson Cathy Hughes For The Passing Of Aretha Franklin
- Will blistering Pa. grand jury report on Catholic clergy sex abuse lead to political change?
- The Queen Of Soul Aretha Franklin Has Passed Away At 76
- Ericaism: Restart, Refresh, Renew [EXCLUSIVE]
- GRIFF’s Prayer: “LiveBeat Dads” [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- TODAY ON PRAISE 107.9! Thursday, August 16th – PASTOR JOHN GRAY on Get Up Mornings!!!
12 Gospel Artists Who Are Also Pastors [PHOTOS]
1. Marvin Winans1 of 12
2. William Murphy2 of 12
3. Jason Nelson3 of 12
4. Deitrick Haddon4 of 12
5. Travis Greene5 of 12
6. Warryn Campbell6 of 12
7. Kim Burrell7 of 12
8. Charles Jenkins8 of 12
9. Marvin Sapp9 of 12
10. Smokie Norful10 of 12
11. William McDowell11 of 12
12. Shirley Caesar12 of 12
Preashea Hilliard Speaks About How She Created “The Glory Experience” [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com