With the recent suicides of Kate Spade and Anthony Bourdain many of there loved ones didn’t realize they were sad. Dr. Ramel Smith spoke to Erica Campbell about signs of depression that loved ones can be on the look out for. He mentioned that if someone has contemplated suicide before it is possible that they will try it.
Your loved ones could also go through different moods and have chronic depression that they need to be treated for. Sometimes people might feel they have no other option and suicide is the choice after going through depression. Listen to learn about the signs of depression.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- TODAY ON PRAISE 107.9! Monday, October 22nd, 2018!
- Voice of Love Episode 8
- Text-2-Win: Tamela & David Mann Tix
- Breast Cancer Awareness Month At The Sound of Praise! [Audio]
- TODAY ON PRAISE 107.9! Friday, October 19th, 2018!
- Suraj Sharma Talks About His Role On “God Friended Me” [Audio]
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Discovering Words That Can Be Used Internationally [VIDEO]
- TODAY ON PRAISE 107.9! Thursday, October 18th, 2018!
- Jussie Smollett Surprises 6-Year Old Double Amputee With Handicap Accessible Van
- President Obama Debunks Your Reasons For Not Voting
Black Women In Hollywood Who Battled Depression [PHOTOS]
1. Willow Smith1 of 9
2. Keri Hilson2 of 9
3. Kerry Washington3 of 9
4. Michelle Williams4 of 9
5. Kelly Rowland5 of 9
6. Mary J. Blige6 of 9
7. Alicia Keys7 of 9
8. Serena Williams8 of 9
9. Halle Berry9 of 9
How To Recognize The Signs When Someone Is Dealing With Depression [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com