With the recent suicides of Kate Spade and Anthony Bourdain many of there loved ones didn’t realize they were sad. Dr. Ramel Smith spoke to Erica Campbell about signs of depression that loved ones can be on the look out for. He mentioned that if someone has contemplated suicide before it is possible that they will try it.
Your loved ones could also go through different moods and have chronic depression that they need to be treated for. Sometimes people might feel they have no other option and suicide is the choice after going through depression. Listen to learn about the signs of depression.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Jimmy Jam & Terry Lewis Speak On How They’ve Evolved With 30 Years In The Music Industry, New Album & More
- #SistasRockTheVote: Sybrina Fulton, Trayvon Martin’s Mother, Running For Office
- Kelontae Gavin Debuts Music Video For New Single, “There’s No One Like You”
- #BlackExcellence: Billionaire To Pay Off 2019 Morehouse Grads’ Student Loan Debt
- Kirk Franklin Debuts Music Video For New Song, “OK”
- Tom Joyner Foundation Launches Exciting New Podcast-HBCUbiquity
- Search For Missing 4-Year-Old Maleah Davis Continues Near Texas Haunted House
- Jonathan Nelson’s #Jily Challenge Heats Up!
- ‘Churchy Date’ App Wants To Help Christians Find Love
- Uber Rolls Out New “Quiet Mode” Feature And Other Changes
Black Women In Hollywood Who Battled Depression [PHOTOS]
1. Willow SmithSource: 1 of 9
2. Keri HilsonSource: 2 of 9
3. Kerry WashingtonSource: 3 of 9
4. Michelle WilliamsSource: 4 of 9
5. Kelly RowlandSource: 5 of 9
6. Mary J. BligeSource: 6 of 9
7. Alicia KeysSource: 7 of 9
8. Serena WilliamsSource: 8 of 9
9. Halle BerrySource: 9 of 9
How To Recognize The Signs When Someone Is Dealing With Depression [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com