From time to time, Erica Campbell likes to read articles on Forbes. She read an interesting article on weak words that you shouldn’t use. Statements like, “I only have this to say,” or , “Maybe,” need to replaced with stronger and more confident words.
She mentioned that saying, “I’m confident,” or , “I’m convinced,” make people have more confidence in your statement. Saying certain words can also show that you have a low self-esteem. Erica wants us to show people that we believe in ourselves. Stop using those weak words!
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- TODAY ON PRAISE 107.9! Monday, October 22nd, 2018!
- Voice of Love Episode 8
- Text-2-Win: Tamela & David Mann Tix
- Breast Cancer Awareness Month At The Sound of Praise! [Audio]
- TODAY ON PRAISE 107.9! Friday, October 19th, 2018!
- Suraj Sharma Talks About His Role On “God Friended Me” [Audio]
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Discovering Words That Can Be Used Internationally [VIDEO]
- TODAY ON PRAISE 107.9! Thursday, October 18th, 2018!
- Jussie Smollett Surprises 6-Year Old Double Amputee With Handicap Accessible Van
- President Obama Debunks Your Reasons For Not Voting