From time to time, Erica Campbell likes to read articles on Forbes. She read an interesting article on weak words that you shouldn’t use. Statements like, “I only have this to say,” or , “Maybe,” need to replaced with stronger and more confident words.
She mentioned that saying, “I’m confident,” or , “I’m convinced,” make people have more confidence in your statement. Saying certain words can also show that you have a low self-esteem. Erica wants us to show people that we believe in ourselves. Stop using those weak words!
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- 6 Things That Could Help You Read The Bible More Effectively
- Tamela And David Mann Discuss Their Marriage And What’s Kept Them Together On ‘Good Morning America’ [VIDEO]
- Get Up! News Roundup: Nike To Release The LeBron 16 ‘Equality’ Sneakers On MLK Day, Alicia Keys To Host The GRAMMY Awards & More
- Mr. Griffin: It’s Okay To Be Imperfect [VIDEO]
- Gregg Leakes Apologizes To NeNe For Lashing Out At Her: ‘She Deserves Much More’
- The Preacher’s Wife on the latest church kitchen controversy
- Urban One Founder Cathy Hughes To Be Inducted Into NAB Broadcasting Hall Of Fame
- Alabama Chick-fil-A Opens On A Sunday To Fulfill The Wish Of Boy Living With Autism And Cerebral Palsy
- Pastor Gunned Down While Opening The Church Doors For Service
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Lord I Need Peace [VIDEO]