From time to time, Erica Campbell likes to read articles on Forbes. She read an interesting article on weak words that you shouldn’t use. Statements like, “I only have this to say,” or , “Maybe,” need to replaced with stronger and more confident words.
She mentioned that saying, “I’m confident,” or , “I’m convinced,” make people have more confidence in your statement. Saying certain words can also show that you have a low self-esteem. Erica wants us to show people that we believe in ourselves. Stop using those weak words!
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Drake Has Plans for “God’s Plan”
- TODAY ON PRAISE 107.9! Friday, August 17th, 2018
- Aretha Franklin’s family releases a statement after she passes
- Coaches, friends mourn slain Imhotep track star headed for Penn State
- A Condolence Letter From Our Chairperson Cathy Hughes For The Passing Of Aretha Franklin
- Will blistering Pa. grand jury report on Catholic clergy sex abuse lead to political change?
- The Queen Of Soul Aretha Franklin Has Passed Away At 76
- Ericaism: Restart, Refresh, Renew [EXCLUSIVE]
- GRIFF’s Prayer: “LiveBeat Dads” [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- TODAY ON PRAISE 107.9! Thursday, August 16th – PASTOR JOHN GRAY on Get Up Mornings!!!