From time to time, Erica Campbell likes to read articles on Forbes. She read an interesting article on weak words that you shouldn’t use. Statements like, “I only have this to say,” or , “Maybe,” need to replaced with stronger and more confident words.
She mentioned that saying, “I’m confident,” or , “I’m convinced,” make people have more confidence in your statement. Saying certain words can also show that you have a low self-esteem. Erica wants us to show people that we believe in ourselves. Stop using those weak words!
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Best Moments From “We’re The Campbells”: Season 1
- Kansas officials told to keep enforcing voter ID law that was ruled unconstitutional
- Trump signs executive order on family separation but says “zero tolerance” to stay
- Jesse Williams Ordered To Pay $100,000 A Month In Child Support
- Mary J. Blige To Star In Police Brutality Themed Horror Film “Body Cam”
- ‘Queen Sugar’ Recap Season 3, Episodes 4 And 5: Family Business
- Warryn & Erica Campbell On Sexting: “It’s Okay… If You’re Married!” [VIDEO]
- “We’re The Campbells” Washington, D.C. Screening [PHOTOS]
- Philly Celebrates JUNETEENTH This Weekend! Here’s What You Need to Know!
- Love Talking: Do You Really Want To Date A Creative? [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]