From time to time, Erica Campbell likes to read articles on Forbes. She read an interesting article on weak words that you shouldn’t use. Statements like, “I only have this to say,” or , “Maybe,” need to replaced with stronger and more confident words.
She mentioned that saying, “I’m confident,” or , “I’m convinced,” make people have more confidence in your statement. Saying certain words can also show that you have a low self-esteem. Erica wants us to show people that we believe in ourselves. Stop using those weak words!
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Jimmy Jam & Terry Lewis Speak On How They’ve Evolved With 30 Years In The Music Industry, New Album & More
- #SistasRockTheVote: Sybrina Fulton, Trayvon Martin’s Mother, Running For Office
- Kelontae Gavin Debuts Music Video For New Single, “There’s No One Like You”
- #BlackExcellence: Billionaire To Pay Off 2019 Morehouse Grads’ Student Loan Debt
- Kirk Franklin Debuts Music Video For New Song, “OK”
- Tom Joyner Foundation Launches Exciting New Podcast-HBCUbiquity
- Search For Missing 4-Year-Old Maleah Davis Continues Near Texas Haunted House
- Jonathan Nelson’s #Jily Challenge Heats Up!
- ‘Churchy Date’ App Wants To Help Christians Find Love
- Uber Rolls Out New “Quiet Mode” Feature And Other Changes