Erica Campbell speaks about dark days we face sometimes and how we can overcome them. She believes we must accept what life brings and not let those dark days get in our way. There is a purpose behind them and it makes us stronger.
Erica talked about how death, arguing and fear are some things we tackle, but we must fight it. It’s like getting through a dark tunnel and not staying in it. She believes we must embrace the hard times and come out of it stronger.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- TODAY ON PRAISE 107.9! Monday, June 18th, 2018!
- Why GRIFF Is Open To Any Hairstyle His Woman Wants To Wear [EXCLUSIVE]
- Willie Moore Jr. Representing For Men’s Health #REPRESENT
- Former Detroit Mayor Kwame Kilpatrick Seeks Presidential Pardon
- Alicia Keys Announces Formation Of Music Industry Group
- TODAY ON PRAISE 107.9! Friday, June 15th, 2018!
- Father’s Day Spending Could Reach $15.3 Billion This Year
- Breaking: N.Y. Attorney General Sues Trump Foundation Over Sweeping Violations
- Philadelphia Eagles to receive Super Bowl championship rings
- Camille Cosby Is Showing All The Signs Of Preparing To End Her Marriage To Bill Cosby