Erica Campbell speaks about dark days we face sometimes and how we can overcome them. She believes we must accept what life brings and not let those dark days get in our way. There is a purpose behind them and it makes us stronger.
Erica talked about how death, arguing and fear are some things we tackle, but we must fight it. It’s like getting through a dark tunnel and not staying in it. She believes we must embrace the hard times and come out of it stronger.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Tropical Storm Isaias Leaves 69th St. In Philly Underwater [Video]
- Florida Museum Used Kaepernick Jersey In Dog Attack Demo, Navy SEALs Ain’t Having It [VIDEO]
- Gabrielle Union Slams Terry Crews aka Gym Crow For Lack of Support For Black Lives Matter Movement
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Comedian Rodney Perry Who’s In The Hospital Recovering From COVID-19 [VIDEO]
- Tropical Storm Isaias: Here’s Everything You Need To Know
- Jesus Saves: K-Ci Hailey Debuts New Inspirational Song [VIDEO]
- Philly Customer Gets Impatient At Popeyes And Jumps Over The Counter For His Food [Video]
- Philadelphia Eagles Head Coach Doug Pederson Tests Positive For COVID-19
- Biopic On The Way? Brandy Discusses Finding Her Place In Music After 26 Years In The Industry [EXCLUSIVE]
- Black Woman News Anchor Makes History As First Person To Receive COVID-19 Vaccine In Phase 3 Trial