Erica Campbell speaks about dark days we face sometimes and how we can overcome them. She believes we must accept what life brings and not let those dark days get in our way. There is a purpose behind them and it makes us stronger.
Erica talked about how death, arguing and fear are some things we tackle, but we must fight it. It’s like getting through a dark tunnel and not staying in it. She believes we must embrace the hard times and come out of it stronger.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- George Zimmerman Sues Family Of Trayvon Martin, Book Publisher And Prosecutors For $100 Million
- Mr. Griffin: Your Faith Should Never Be In Question [VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Leftover Thanksgiving Food [VIDEO]
- ‘The Gift’: Lecrae, Andy Mineo and More Release Christmas Hiphop Album
- Listen: Tamela Mann Talks Health Journey, Joins #GoRedGetFit Healthier Church Challenge [EXCLUSIVE]
- Of Course Michelle Obama Is One Of PEOPLE Magazine’s People Of The Year!
- Black Women At Higher Risk Of Cancer From Chemical Hair Products, According To New Study
- Faith Walking: Life Happens To Us All [VIDEO]
- Ericaism: Your Tipping Point Is Coming! [VIDEO]
- CeCe Winans Talks ‘World Vision’ [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]