Erica Campbell speaks about dark days we face sometimes and how we can overcome them. She believes we must accept what life brings and not let those dark days get in our way. There is a purpose behind them and it makes us stronger.
Erica talked about how death, arguing and fear are some things we tackle, but we must fight it. It’s like getting through a dark tunnel and not staying in it. She believes we must embrace the hard times and come out of it stronger.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- The #RoyalBaby: Meghan Markle Is Pregnant
- TODAY ON PRAISE 107.9! Monday, October 15th, 2018!
- Donte Palmer Advocates For Fathers In Viral Diaper Change Photo
- Voice of Love Episode 7
- Corner Store Caroline! White Woman Calls 911 After Claiming 9-Year-Old Sexually Assaulted Her
- High School Marching Band Causes Outrage After ‘John Q’ Halftime Skit
- Ray & Vivian Chew Speak About What It’s Like Working With Music Legends [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Cathy Hughes Sings Happy Birthday To Pastor Shirley Caesar
- TODAY ON PRAISE 107.9! Friday, October 12fth, 2018! Special Guests on GET UP MORNINGS!!!
- Read Kanye’s Full White House Rant In The Oval Office, Word For Sunken Word