GRIFF talked about the armor of God and to think about it like a knight set. You have all the armor on to constantly battle with the enemy. GRIFF explained that from the moment you wake up the enemy is trying to attack you and people you love.
When you come home from a day of being attacked you have dents in your suit and your sword needs to be sharpened so you go to a blacksmith. GRIFF thinks that everyone needs to have one person similar to a blacksmith that will pray over you, encourage you and more.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Jekalyn Carr Launches Her Beauty Biz With New Fragrance For Women
- Russ Parr Reflects On Life In Radio Amidst Nomination For Radio Hall Of Fame
- Capitol Police Officer Harry Dunn Testifies He’d Never Been Called N-Word In Uniform Until Jan. 6: ‘Is This America?’
- Travis Greene & Anthony Hamilton Give Praise In Style With Music Video For “Oil & Water”
- Whoopi Goldberg Set To Produce & Act In a Film About Emmett Till’s Mom
- Whitney Houston’s Hologram Is Going On Tour!
- Malcolm X’s Daughter Ilyasah Shabazz To Produce TV Series About His Coming Of Age Story
- Sherri Shepherd Talks Weight Loss Journey In People Magazine’s Health Edition: ‘I’ve Never Felt Better!’
- #BlackGirlMagic: Atlanta Teens Become First Black Girl Duo To Win Harvard’s Debate Competition
- Frontier Airlines Labels Black Woman As Potential Child Trafficker After Seen With 4-Year-Old White Adoptive Sister
Mr. Griffin: Get A Blacksmith In Your Life [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com