Graduation season is upon us and it is such a joyous occasion. GRIFF’s nephew will be graduating from college and his daughter is moving up from the 5th grade. Erica Campbell spoke about the time her father didn’t come to her graduation.
He was upset because her mother remarried, but was still in love with him. To avoid the new man he didn’t come. Erica mentioned that she forgave him but that parents shouldn’t let others get in the way of those special days for your kids.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- IRS Sending Out ‘Plus-Up’ Stimulus Checks
- Honorary Street Sign Ceremony for Music Maestro Larry Bland SUNDAY, MAY 2, 2021 @ 2 PM EDT
- ‘We Are Grateful For Your Support’: Family Announces Death Of 12-Year-Old Who Partook In ‘Blackout’ TikTok Challenge
- ‘Right Person At The Right Time’: Kristen Clarke Is Poised To Lead DOJ’s Civil Rights Division
- Regina King Dazzles In Christopher John Rogers Gown At The CDGA Awards
- Kim Potter, Ex-Minnesota Officer Will Be Charged With Second-Degree Manslaughter In Death Of Daunte Wright
- Judge Reverses Black Cop’s Firing Nearly 15 Years After Trying To Stop Officer Choking Handcuffed Black Man
- Willie Moore Jr. Reflects On DMX’s Life & Boldness About God [VIDEO]
- Kenosha Police Revealed Officer Who Shot Jacob Blake Was Cleared For Duty Two Weeks Ago
- Nominate Your Hometown Shero As We’re Celebrating Women Leading Change In Our Communities!
Erica Campbell Tells Why Her Father Didn’t Come To Her Graduation [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com