Graduation season is upon us and it is such a joyous occasion. GRIFF’s nephew will be graduating from college and his daughter is moving up from the 5th grade. Erica Campbell spoke about the time her father didn’t come to her graduation.
He was upset because her mother remarried, but was still in love with him. To avoid the new man he didn’t come. Erica mentioned that she forgave him but that parents shouldn’t let others get in the way of those special days for your kids.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- TODAY ON PRAISE 107.9! Monday, November 19th, 2018!
- The 5 Biggest Songs In The Career Of Marvin Sapp
- [Listen] DJ Soul Marvin Sapp Urban One Honors “Praise Power Mix”
- Prayer Requests “Prayers of Thanks and Praise”
- Voice of Love Episode 13
- Sunday School Review “Jacob’s Encounter With God”
- Sunken Place ‘Activists’ Are Whining That Detroit School May Remove Ben Carson’s Name
- Kanye West Donated Money To The Family Of Jemel Roberson
- Ericaism: God Loves Me As Me [VIDEO]
- Get Up! News Roundup: Usain Bolt Opens Up Restaurant, Actress And Model Kim Porter Dead At 47 & More
Erica Campbell Tells Why Her Father Didn’t Come To Her Graduation [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com