Do you think it’s okay to casually date? The team spoke about people dating for the purpose of getting married and some not doing that. GRIFF believes there is nothing wrong with casually dating because you have to see what’s out there.
By spending time with someone it will help you get to know them. TJ believes that at a certain age you might want to stop to understand what you really want. Canton mentioned that you should be specific with what you want in a relationship.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- IRS Sending Out ‘Plus-Up’ Stimulus Checks
- Honorary Street Sign Ceremony for Music Maestro Larry Bland SUNDAY, MAY 2, 2021 @ 2 PM EDT
- ‘We Are Grateful For Your Support’: Family Announces Death Of 12-Year-Old Who Partook In ‘Blackout’ TikTok Challenge
- ‘Right Person At The Right Time’: Kristen Clarke Is Poised To Lead DOJ’s Civil Rights Division
- Regina King Dazzles In Christopher John Rogers Gown At The CDGA Awards
- Kim Potter, Ex-Minnesota Officer Will Be Charged With Second-Degree Manslaughter In Death Of Daunte Wright
- Judge Reverses Black Cop’s Firing Nearly 15 Years After Trying To Stop Officer Choking Handcuffed Black Man
- Willie Moore Jr. Reflects On DMX’s Life & Boldness About God [VIDEO]
- Kenosha Police Revealed Officer Who Shot Jacob Blake Was Cleared For Duty Two Weeks Ago
- Nominate Your Hometown Shero As We’re Celebrating Women Leading Change In Our Communities!