Erica Campbell is speaking to people that are letting the enemy think God doesn’t love them. She mentioned that just because you weren’t raised in church doesn’t mean God loves you any less. You can gain a relationship with him by just asking.
He’s waiting on it from you and loved you from creation. God never forced you to love him and gave you the option. When you choose to love Jesus your entire life changes.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- White Woman Who Called Michelle Obama An ‘Ape In Heels’ Defrauded FEMA Of $18K
- Solomon Jones’ Big Three: US Coast Guard Lieutenant Accused Of Being A Domestic Terrorist Appears In Court For First Time
- Get Up! News Roundup: Nike Unveils Icon Jersey For Colin Kaepernick, Jussie Smollett In Police Custody & More
- Solomon Jones’ Big Three: Empire Actor Jussie Smollett Surrenders To Chicago Police, Charged With Staging January Attack
- Solomon and Jay Talk Politics On The #BlackBald Podcast
- How DeVon Franklin’s New Book Will Give Men A Lesson On Learning How To Love
- A Biracial Family Was Having A Photoshoot In The Park When #SidewalkSally Attacked Them For ‘Trampling The Grass’
- Delaware State Police Officer Draws Gun During Traffic Stop Involving Black Driver
- Celebrate Nina Simone’s Birthday With This Inspirational Message
- “Behind The Lens, Hollywood’s Independent Film Makers” Tyler Perry