Comedian Alton Walker has performed all over the country at churches and comedy clubs, and has also shared the stage with heavyweights like George Wallace and John Witherspoon. He has Erica Campbell and GRIFF cackling over his search for a wife, and his interpretation of the word “concubine.”
Alton and Erica laugh about how Alton helped her daughter Zaya go viral with a churched-out Nationwide jingle! Alton talks about getting his comic chops from his dad. He talks about doing a lot more churches than comedy clubs, and bombing onstage in front of GRIFF years ago. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive interview from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- #TheBig3 – Armed Deputy Who Failed To Confront Gunman At Florida School School Resigns & More!
- #TheBig3 – Trump Suggest Arming Teachers As Solution To Increase School Safety & More!
- Tisha Campbell Martin Files For Divorce
- True Hollywood Bible Stories: Jesus Feeds The Masses [EXCLUSIVE]
- Holy Grounds! Andra Day’s ‘Stand Up For Something’ vs Snoop Dogg’s ‘Blessing Me Again’
- 7 Times Michelle Obama’s Tweets Have Inspired You And Shut Down Melania Trump’s
- Tyler Perry Comes To The Rescue Of A Church In Need
- Love Talking: The Beauty Of Keeping Your Word [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: Be Honest [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Ericaism: Don’t Break Girl Code [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]