You might remember that comedian Kev On Stage is a former member of the Get Up! church. He talks with Erica Campbell and GRIFF about his “Real Comedians of Social Media Tour.” The show, which is going to 40 cities, features a love and relationship seminar before a hilarious clean comedy show. Kev says the idea was born out of his desire to create a night out for the whole family.
Kev also talks about the fact that television gigs aren’t as necessary to to an up-and-coming comedian because of advancements in digital media and its reach to fans. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive interview from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Keith “Wonderboy” Johnson Passes Away at 50
- Kierra Sheard Shares The Best Parts of Marriage Life & New Single “Miracles” [Interview]
- Warning: What You Need To Know About Scam Using Urban One-Radio Name
- JJ Hairston Explains ‘A Season of Great Faith’ & The Message Behind “Believe Again”
- Radio One Turns 42! A Timeline Of How Cathy Hughes Built A Black Empire
- Howard University Swim Team Will Make History During Hall of Fame Weekend
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley Principles To Win BIG: How To Create A Winning Shot
- Woman, Thou Art Loosed! Bishop T.D. Jakes Has Officially Passed The Torch To His Daughter Pastor Sarah Jakes Roberts [Watch]
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley Principles To Win BIG: “Make The Most Of Every Day”
- Money Money: Tiffany “The Budgetnista” Aliche Shares Tips On Educating Kids About Money
Kev On Stage On Why TV Isn’t Only Way To Make It In Comedy Anymore [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com