Dr. Van Moody is the pastor of Birmingham’s Worship Center Christian Church. He talked with Erica Campbell about his book, “The I-Factor,” and personal journey, as well as his observations as a pastor that lead him to write the book. He talks about the key to having a healthy relationship with yourself, and the goal of pealing off the layers in order to get to your core.
Dr. Moody also talks about not identifying yourself based off what you do, but who you are. He explains how the book has impacted his church, and why resolving issues around identity is the biggest breakthrough in the body of Christ. He cites an example about a divorced woman who read his book and found such a sense of freedom that she and her ex-husband are now close friends, rather than bitter enemies. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive interview from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Faith Walking: Big Sins & Little Distractions [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Ericaism: Don’t Have A Problem For Ever Solution [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- How History Will Be Made When Meghan Markle Marries Prince Harry [EXCLUSIVE]
- #TheBig3 – #WorkingWhileBlack: White Woman Sees Man Inspecting House And Calls The Cops, But There’s A Twist + More!
- Adiós Schlossberg! Racist Lawyer Evicted And His License Could Be In Jeopardy
- TODAY ON PRAISE 107.9! Friday, May 18th, 2018!
- Everything You Need To Throw Your Own Royal Wedding Watch Party
- Is Javen A Pastor Who Sings Or Singer Who’s A Pastor?
- Erica Campbell Tells How A Pastor Handled The Funeral Services Of A Mean Woman [EXCLUSIVE]
- Mr. Griffin: GRIFF Thanks God For His Divine Friendships [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]