Dr. Van Moody is the pastor of Birmingham’s Worship Center Christian Church. He talked with Erica Campbell about his book, “The I-Factor,” and personal journey, as well as his observations as a pastor that lead him to write the book. He talks about the key to having a healthy relationship with yourself, and the goal of pealing off the layers in order to get to your core.
Dr. Moody also talks about not identifying yourself based off what you do, but who you are. He explains how the book has impacted his church, and why resolving issues around identity is the biggest breakthrough in the body of Christ. He cites an example about a divorced woman who read his book and found such a sense of freedom that she and her ex-husband are now close friends, rather than bitter enemies. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive interview from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Obama’s Reading List Includes A Story That Impacts Far Too Many Black Families
- Erica Campbell Talks About How She Feels While On Her Weight Loss Journey [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Obama Endorses Illinois Governor Candidate Caught In Racist Conversation
- TODAY ON PRAISE 107.9! Tuesday, August 21st, 2018
- Donald Lawrence Talks About What Aretha Franklin Means To Him
- TODAY ON PRAISE 107.9! Monday, August 20th, 2018
- Chew Entertainment Announces “Voice Your Inspiration” Contest
- Here’s Everything We Know About Aretha Franklin Tributes And Funeral Arrangements
- Blame It On Trump: Black Americans Number One Target Of Hate Crimes In The U.S.
- Randy Weston Of Judah Band Shares How God Moved Him While Battling Cancer [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]