You have so much to be thankful for! Wherever you find yourself, the fact that you are able to read this gives you something to be thankful for. God has graced you with life, health and strength. Thank God for the “NOW” – the ability to appreciate who He is in your life, now. So don’t wait. Thank Him now! Praise Him now! And I promise the more you thank Him, the more you will think of to thank Him for.
I Thessalonians 5:16-18 (MSG) – Be cheerful no matter what; pray all the time; thank God no matter what happens. This is the way God wants you who belong to Christ Jesus to live.
Catch Maurette on the all new “Sounds of Praise with Maurette Brown Clark” show weekdays 10 a.m. – 3 p.m. and make sure you follow her on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram @SOPmaurette!
Think you missed something? Click HERE to see more from “Sound of Praise!”
Want gospel news at your fingertips? Text BMORE to 52140 to join our text club!
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @sopmaurette
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
22 Gospel Millennials You Should Be Following
1. Jonathan McReynoldsSource:Getty 1 of 15
2. LivreSource:Getty 2 of 15
3. Casey JSource:Getty 3 of 15
4. Jekalyn CarrSource:Getty 4 of 15
5. Joshua RogersSource:Getty Images 5 of 15
6. Briana BabineauxSource:Radio One Inc. 6 of 15
7. Geoffrey GoldenSource:yaves praise unplugged Geoffrey Golden 7 of 15
8. Kierra SheardSource:iOne 8 of 15
9. Dathan ThigpenSource:Getty 9 of 15
10. Tim Bowman Jr.Source:Getty 10 of 15
11. Christon GraySource:Getty 11 of 15
12. Travis GreeneSource:promo 12 of 15
13. Alexis SpightSource:eOne Nashville 13 of 15
14. Jor'dan ArmstrongSource:Getty 14 of 15
15. Clifton Ross IIISource:Clifton Ross III 15 of 15
Maurette’s Inspiration That Sticks: Thankful Monday was originally published on praisebaltimore.com