Unfortunately, all calories aren’t created equal. That means a hand full almonds and Doritos don’t have the same nutritional value. Listen to the audio player to hear Yolanda Adams explain the difference with examples!
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
RELATED: Burn More Calories Than Running!
This Is The Remix: Your Fave Desserts Made Into Healthy Smoothies
1. Join Us For A Smoothie Challenge #BlenderBeauties1 of 12
2. Peach Cobbler2 of 12
3. You're Gonna Flip Over This Mint Chocolate Chip Sip3 of 12
4. Cookie Cream Dream4 of 12
5. Peanut Butter Jelly Time5 of 12
6. I Aint Gonna Lie, I Love Sweet Potato Pie6 of 12
7. Strawberry Shortcake7 of 12
8. Sly Key Lime Pie8 of 12
9. Chocolate Raspberry Shake Remake9 of 12
10. Holla At This Pina Colada10 of 12
11. Mocha Mood Booster11 of 12
12. I Love My Smoothie Helpers!12 of 12
SHHH: 8 'Unhealthy' Foods That Are Secretly Good For You
1. Are You Going To Eat That?1 of 6
2. Red Meat2 of 6
3. Hot Chocolate3 of 6
4. Whole Milk Yogurt4 of 6
5. Sourdough Bread5 of 6
6. Potatoes6 of 6
Why All Calories Aren’t Created Equal [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO] was originally published on theyolandaadamsmorningshow.com