If you haven’t figured out what to get or what to do for mom for “Mother’s Day”, you can always go traditional!
Traditional Celebrations of Mother’s Day:
- A special meal prepared by the children or dining at a restaurant; if you can still get reservations!
- The gathering of family members is good; most times.
Traditional Gifts for Mother’s Day:
- A specially selected greeting card
- Anything that “spoils” Mom
- Doing a special “chore” for Mom (i.e. painting the living room, yard work)
- Kids can print out coupons to give to Mom
What are the benefits of having faith?
Powerful Quotes to Uplift Black Men
Blind Dates to New Heights: Meet Eagles Legend Jason Kelce’s Wife, Kylie Kelce
God Comes Through | Ericaism
What Happened To Shakeira Rucker? Black Mother’s Body Found In Florida Storage Unit
Wait With Patience | Faith Walking
Kylie Kelce Autographed Vintage Philadelphia Eagles Jacket Sells for $100,000 at Auction
Legendary Clark Sister Jacky Clark Chisholm Introduces Her ‘ Jacky?’ Album! [LISTEN]