Re-Admissions – Assistant Director
Art Institute of Philadelphia- Philadelphia, PA (Belmont area)
Working with current students who have expressed an interest in withdrawing to remain in school; encourage students who have withdrawn from the school to return; as well as assist students in preparing for successful re-entry process.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field required with a Master’s degree preferred
- Three to five years of experience in an admissions or similar role preferably in a post-secondary institution
- Possess a sincere interest in helping others achieve life goals and more!
To get more information or to apply for this job, go to http://tinyurl.com/bfa72ak.
Source: The Art Institute of York- Pennsylvania
Warehouse Associate (1st Shift)
The Jones Group Inc. – West Deptford, NJ
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Picking, packing, scanning, labeling
- Loading and unloading trucks
- Stocking, retrieving, and auditing with speed and accuracy
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED)
- Prior warehouse experience desired
- Ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time, lift and carry up to 70 pounds and more!
To get more information or to apply for this job, go to http://tinyurl.com/b6o3j93.
Source: The Jones Group Inc.
Counselor (Part time, benefits eligible)
The Renfrew Center – Philadelphia, PA
Renfrew provides treatment for women with eating disorders. The counselor would be responsible for facilitating group discussions, community meetings and other therapeutic groups.
- BA/BS in Social Work, Counseling, Psychology or similar major
- Experience with eating disorders strongly preferred or 5 years direct patient care experience or Certification in Addictions Counseling (CAC)
To get more information or to apply for this job, go to http://tinyurl.com/aj27gvm.
Source: The Renfrew Center
“CeCe’s Career Corner” is heard Monday through Friday at 3:20 PM on Praise 103.9!