Coca-Cola Refreshments – Philadelphia, PA
Responsible for verifying both inbound and outbound inventory matches.
- Ensure load accuracy at check in and check out by physically counting.
- Maintain required records.
- Enter inventory data in handheld and more!
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Associate’s degree preferred.
- 1+ years of general work experience required.
To get more information or to apply for this job, go to http://tinyurl.com/cslu3cp.
Source: Coca-Cola Refreshments
Loader – Part Time
Lowe’s- Philadelphia, PA
Assist customers in carrying and loading their purchases.
- Maintain outside appearance of store by returning carts to proper location and cleaning/organizing as necessary.
- Greet and acknowledge all customers in a friendly, professional manner and provide quick, responsive customer service.
- Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged standing, sitting, and other activities necessary to perform job duties.
To get more information or to apply for this job, go to http://tinyurl.com/bm8gwkm.
Part-Time Attendance Coordinator
Mastery Charter Schools – Philadelphia, PA
The Attendance Coordinator ensures that all students are maintaining strong and consistent attendance and punctuality. The Attendance Coordinator reports directly to the Assistant Principal.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Willingness and interest in working with a diverse population including visiting homes and working with families
- Detail oriented and highly organized
- Basic computer skills including MS Office
- Current PA driver’s license
To get more information or to apply for this job, go to http://tinyurl.com/dylko2z.
Source: Mastery Charter Schools