Temple University – Philadelphia, PA
The Admissions Counselor is responsible for the recruitment and selection of undergraduate freshmen students.
Recruitment duties include aggressively managing a recruitment territory, including travel to high schools, college fairs and other programs to talk with students, parents and guidance counselors about Temple University. The Admissions Counselor will also perform other duties as assigned.
Required Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s Degree and at least one year of directly related experience in a non-profit institution of higher education
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to meet deadlines and to exhibit self-direction and motivation
- Ability to work independently as well as in group
- Knowledge of admission terminology and tests
- Willingness to travel/drive and work on weekends and nights
For more information or apply for this job, go to http://tinyurl.com/98vvcga.
Source: Temple University
Philadelphia Gas Works – Philadelphia, PA
Coordinates the administration of health insurance programs for all company employees and benefit eligible retirees by providing services that include new employee orientation, open enrollment and responding to employee inquiries.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or Business Administration with course work in employee benefit plans
- Must be organized with the ability to handle multiple tasks at once
- Must be computer literate with knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Equivalent combination of education and experience may be acceptable in lieu of degree
For more information or apply for this job, go to http://tinyurl.com/952gq5m.
Source: Philadelphia Gas Works
Food Service, Full-Time & Part-Time
Sodexo USA- Philadelphia, PA
Sodexo currently has Full-Time and Part-Time café opportunities for the following positions:
- Catering Servers
All positions are Monday-Friday and are located in either the Center City or Navy Yard areas. Candidates must have a great attitude and strong customer focus.
For more information or apply for this job, go to http://tinyurl.com/8tqundk.