Excessive heat warning remains in effect until 8 PM EDT this evening with the most dangerous conditions in the afternoon and early evening hours. Record temp for the day expected to reach between 97-100 degrees! Seven ways to beat the heat:
1. Drink plenty of fluids!
2. Stay in an air-conditioned room!
3. Stay out of the sun!
4. Check up on elderly relatives and neighbors!
5. Wear light weight and loose fitting clothing!
6. Make sure pets have plenty of cool water and shade!
7. If you work or spend time outside take plenty of rest breaks in shaded or air conditioned environments!
What are the benefits of having faith?
Happy National Cheesesteak Day! Top 10 Best Cheesesteaks in Philadelphia
Powerful Quotes to Uplift Black Men
Gerber Recalls Baby Formula Due to Bacteria Contamination
Philadelphia Tap Water Safe to Drink Officials Say, Despite Chemical Spill in Delaware River
Singer/Songwriter Bobby Caldwell Dies at 71
SEPTA Program Expands to Smaller Business to Offer Workers Free Rides
Rev. Alfred C.D. Vaughn, Pastor Of The Sharon Baptist Church In Baltimore, Has Died