To help educate all Americans on Memorial Day’s importance, the National WWII Museum is launching a number of initiatives, including a new website, www.mymemorialday.org, which offers 10 things anyone can do to share and commemorate the holiday. The Museum’s Memorial Day suggestions include:
- Thanking a veteran.
- Placing an American flag on the grave of a veteran.
- Visiting a military museum or historic military site.
- Writing a veteran and thanking them for their services to the nation.
- Organizing a community-wide observance.
- Honoring a veteran with a brick at The National WWII Museum.
- Changing their Facebook profile to an American flag.
- Writing a letter to the editor of a local newspaper to remind their community about Memorial Day’s significance.
What are the benefits of having faith?
Philadelphia Tap Water Safe to Drink Officials Say, Despite Chemical Spill in Delaware River
Happy National Cheesesteak Day! Top 10 Best Cheesesteaks in Philadelphia
Powerful Quotes to Uplift Black Men
Gerber Recalls Baby Formula Due to Bacteria Contamination
SEPTA Program Expands to Smaller Business to Offer Workers Free Rides
Watch: Mo’Nique Reintroduces Herself In Netflix Stand Up Special ‘My Name is Mo’Nique’ Trailer
Filmmakers Call Jonathan Majors ‘Abusive’ In Deleted Tweets